Friday, January 2, 2009

EXAMPLE OF LAZINESS

There are various examples that can be listed for laziness but this one makes close to my heart. This I saw from my friend. One day I went to my friend’s house and we were planning to go out. My friend used to wear spectacles. He has a two-wheeler and in Chennai we are forced to wear helmets. So it’s a compulsory one. Actually there is a procedure for wearing helmets for the person who wear spectacles. You cannot wear just as the normal man without spectacles. You need to remove your spectacles and then wear helmet so that your frame of spectacles doesn’t get damaged. But he won’t remove his spectacles and he used to wear helmets over it. This if happens for repeatedly then your spectacles will be damaged. The same result happens to my friend and he has to repair it. Because of his laziness he is roaming to repair his spectacles. So laziness should be avoided in order to shine in the world.

No comments: